Nami Island, Petite France, Garden of Morning Calm, or Gangchon Rail Bike Day Tour from Seoul by SA Tours
- Enjoy a convenient day tour from Seoul to Nami Island, Petite France, and Garden of Morning Calm with Gangchon Rail biking experience!
- Witness and stroll through Nami Island’s world-famous tree-lined landscape
- Visit the Garden of Morning Calm’s 20+ attractions consisting of beautifully-sculpted flowers, trees, and pathways
- Wander through Petite France’s vibrant, exotic French buildings set in the Korean countryside
- Bask in the stunning views of the countryside along Bukhan River as you pedal over railway tracks at Gangchon Rail Park
What To Expect in Nami Island to Gangchon Rail Bike Tour
Get to visit these tourist-favorite spots from Seoul: Nami Island, Garden of Morning Calm, Petite Franch, and Gangchon Rail Park! Choose your package and itinerary that will bring you to your desired attractions complete with round trip bus transportation, a professional tour guide, lunch (vegetarian options available), and more. Arrive on Nami Island, a half-moon shaped island that was famously used as the setting of the Korean drama, Winter Sonata. Wander around the French-inspired surroundings of Petite France, a cultural village with magical surprises. If you seek the peaceful ambiance of the outdoors, visit the Garden of Morning Calm and the Gangchon Rail Park where scenic walkways and a rail biking experience awaits. During the tour, take a break and enjoy an authentic Chuncheon-style lunch with dakgalbi or a vegetarian option consisting of cold noodles or tteokbokki with rice. After completing your itinerary, head back to Seoul and be conveniently dropped off.