Farm In The City Ticket
Perfect place for the kids and family to learn and interact with farm animals
- Spend a fun-filled day at this exciting farm located just 30 minutes away from Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
- This local village themed petting zoo in Seri Kembangan allows you to interact with all kinds of animals - play with porcupines, stroke horses’ forelocks
- Have witty conversations with parrots and watch the animals roam freely in open compounds and nature settings without being restrained in cages
- Pet and feed animals like the giant tortoise, baby crocodile, vibrantly-coloured birds, and alpaca within enclosures that mimic natural habitats
- With over 100 species of exotic animals and 60 species of plants and vegetables, there's so much to learn and discover
- Plan a visit with your kids during the school holidays or on a weekend!
- Looking for a petting zoo in KL City Centre? Plan a trip to the KL Tower Mini Zoo or Zoo Negara instead.
What To Expect at Farm In The City
Spend a fun day at the well-loved Farm In The City Malaysia and get a taste of what it's like to be surrounded by all sorts of animals for a day! Located just 30 minutes away from Kuala Lumpur, this local village themed petting zoo in Seri Kembangan is the perfect place to have a chance to interact with animals like horses, porcupines, parrots and more. The best part about the place is all animals are free to roam in open compounds that mimic their natural habitats without any cages or fences restraining them.
Plus, you can even buy some animal food and get a chance to feed some giant tortoise, baby crocodile, and more! With over 100 species of exotic animals, and 60 species of tropical fruit trees, plants and vegetables, there's so much for you to discover at Farm in the City, a fantastic place for families, children, and visitors of all ages. Make sure you befriend some vibrant birds at the free-flight bird aviary, catch a glimpse of rare animals such as the world’s rarest white crow, world’s smallest species of horse, and other exotic creatures.
Besides the many exhibits, Farm In The City offers a range of interesting activities that kids love. You can go for a pony ride or even attempt to catch some longkang fish at the farm! Located just 30 mins away from Kuala Lumpur in Seri Kembangan, Farm in the City is the perfect place to visit with animal lovers. Get your tickets on Klook today!
Things to note
- Temperature screening station before entering the park
- MySejahtera Check-Ins
- Guests are encouraged to use hand sanitizers available throughout the park
- Regular sanitization process on all facilities
- Supervise social distancing - Line-up on the red lines & stay one metre from the others
- Learn more about this activity’s Enhanced Health & Hygiene Measures here
- Avoid visiting the farm on a school holiday or public holidays if you wish to beat the crowd!
- Flash your Klook voucher QR code at the ticketing counter to redeem your tickets and enjoy hassle-free entry.
- Check out our Farm In The City visit guide here.
Farm In The City address: Lot 40187-40188, Jalan Prima Tropika Barat 1, Pusat Bandar Putra Permai, 43300 Seri Kembangan, Selangor, Malaysia.