[Klook Cares] It's Raining Raincoats Initiative: Purchase tickets to Singapore Flyer for our migrant workers
Enhanced Health & Hygiene Measures are being implemented for this activity. Please check the activity highlights below for more details
Let It’s Raining Raincoats migrant workers experience Asia’s largest observation wheel
- Yet to use your SingapoRediscovers Vouchers? Use them for a good cause. Support ItsRainingRaincoats, and donate your vouchers to purchase tickets to the Singapore Flyer for our migrant workers!
- ItsRainingRaincoats is an initiative that aims to improve the lives of migrant workers in Singapore and build bridges to strengthen their integration into our broader community.
- You will be purchasing a ticket for a migrant worker to take a spin on Asia's largest observation wheel and marvel at the spectacular scenery 165m above ground level in one of 28 fully air conditioned capsules
- Be treated to a visual 360˚ feast of iconic and historical landmarks such as Singapore River, Raffles Place, Merlion Park, and Empress Place
- Be awed by an interactive in-capsule experience with FLYER 360+ that elevates your flight experience with its rich content on the Singapore Story and the iconic Singapore Flyer
- The Time Capsule, Singapore Flyer's newest attraction, is a re-imagination of the Singapore Story. It takes guests on an immersive journey across various phases in Singapore’s 700-year history through nine different zones.
- Guided by R65, a time travel robot, the journey showcases the nation’s transformation from its humble origins as a small idyllic island to the bustling global metropolis it is today.
- Would like to get this activity for yourself? You can check out this activity instead!
- Singapore Flyer is SG Clean Certified. Learn more about this activity’s Enhanced Health & Hygiene Measures
What to expect for It's Raining Raincoats Initiative
Experience breathtaking, panoramic views on Asia’s largest observation wheel.