Universal Studios Japan Express™ Pass 7
- Upgrade your Universal Studios Japan admission ticket with an express pass to skip the lines at 7 top attractions
- Avoid long queues – enter directly with your voucher and cut ride wait times to maximize your day
- Immerse yourself in beloved franchises such as Mario Kart: Koopa's Challenge, Flight of the Hippogriff™, Despicable Me Minion Mayhem, Terminator 2:3-D®, and more!
- Visit Harry Potter and the Forbidden Journey™, Jurassic Park – The Ride™, and more to see movies come to life
What to expect
Save time and have more fun at Universal Studios Japan with an Express Pass! Combined with a park entry pass, this Express Pass lets you skip the lines at seven rides and attractions in Universal Studios Osaka. Choose from a variety of passes to skip the queue at some of the theme park's most popular rides and attractions, such as Mario Kart: Koopa's Challenge, Harry Potter and the Forbidden Journey™, Backdrop, Space Fantasy The Ride, Sing on Tour, and The Flying Dinosaur! This pass is perfect for families who want to spend the day having fun instead of waiting around on their feet. Make sure the kids remember the rides and not the waits on their visit to Universal Studios Japan. Book your Universal Studios Japan Express® Pass 7 today!
Things to note
- If the specified attraction on the voucher is closed temporarily, ask the staff on-site for an alternative attraction. Thank you for your understanding!
- Plan your park visit with the Studio Map
- Enjoy fast-track access to USJ’s most popular attractions with the Universal Express Pass 4
- Travel easily with a shared one-way/round-trip shuttle bus to Universal Studios Japan!
- © Nintendo. WIZARDING WORLD and all related trademarks, characters, names, and indicia are © & ™ Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc. Publishing Rights © JKR. (s22). Minions and all related elements and indicia TM & © 2022 Universal Studios. All rights reserved. TM & © Universal Studios & Amblin Entertainment. TM & © Universal Studios. All rights reserved. CR22-1866