Jiji Township and Sky Bridge Visit
Explore a quaint town and brave the 204m Sky Bridge!
- Explore Jiji Township, well-known for its intriguing train station, thriving banana industry and delicious egg rolls
- Rent bicycles for an outdoorsy sightseeing adventure
- Walk across the Sky Bridge, a 204m long bridge giving you a grand view of greenery all around
- Treat yourself to delicious pineapple cakes at Sunny Hills
- View the world's largest kiln work at the Shueili Snake Kiln
- Inclusive of hotel transfers and lunch
What to expect
Experience the small-town life in the quaint little village of Jiji, one of the smallest townships in Taiwan. Famous for its banana production and train station, Jiji provides inspiration to all those who visit it, and you simply cannot leave the town without taking pictures of all its unique and wonderful features! However, the tour does not stop here; take a daring trip across Sky Bridge, which spans a length of 204m, with exotic shrubbery below, giving you the feeling that you are walking amongst green, leafy clouds. The tour also includes Shueili Snake Kiln, where you will find the world's largest kiln work which has been featured in the Guinness Book of World Records. Finally, stop by at Sunny Hills, for some delicious, succulent pineapple cakes!
Things to note
- Wear comfortable clothes and shoes as this tour includes some walking and bike riding