Singapore Flyer Tickets
Experience breathtaking, panoramic views on Asia’s largest observation wheel
- 2A1C Adventure Family Bundle: Includes Singapore Flyer + Time Capsule Tickets for 2 Adults and 1 Child in a shared capsule, GoCycling voucher and 2 Daily Kopi Value Set Meals. Valid for visits from 2 Sep – 10 Oct 2021.
- 2A1C Family Feast Bundle: Includes Singapore Flyer + Time Capsule Tickets for 2 Adults and 1 Child in a shared capsule, Sky View Pavilion voucher and Complimentary Desserts. Valid for visits from 2 Sep – 10 Oct 2021.
- Take a spin on Asia’s largest observation wheel and enjoy the most magnificent views of the city
- Marvel at the scenery around as you stand 165m above ground level in one of 28 fully air-conditioned capsules
- The attraction will treat you to a visual 360˚ feast of iconic and historical landmarks like Singapore River and Merlion Park
- The FLYER 360+ will elevate your flight experience with its rich content on the Singapore Story and Flyer
- The Singapore Flyer Time Capsule is a new attraction and a re-imagining of the Singapore Story
- Embark on an immersive journey across various phases of the city’s 700-years history with a time travel robot
- Please note temporary change in opening hours for Singapore Flyer: Thursday to Sunday and on Public Holidays, 3pm to 10pm
- Time Capsule is open on Thursday to Sunday and on Public Holidays, from 3pm - 10pm (last admission at 9:15pm). Pre-booking of time slot is not required.
- Important Note: Please read this page before your visit to Singapore Flyer
What to expect from the Singapore Flyer
The iconic Singapore Flyer is Asia’s largest observation wheel and is one of the must-haves on any traveler’s Singapore itinerary. Book tickets for this attraction on Klook and get to experience 360-degree visual treats of the city’s past, present, and future! Plus, you’ll be able to enjoy breathtaking views of its many historical landmarks like the Singapore River, Raffles Place, Merlion Park, Empress Palace, Marina Bay, and more!
The Singapore Flyer has several features, the newest being the Time Capsule experience, which takes visitors on an immersive journey through time where they can discover the country’s past, present, and future through nine different zones, all while accompanied by R65, a time travel robot who will inform them about the country’s origins as a small, idyllic island and how it became the bustling global melting pot that it is today!
Things to note
- Singapore Flyer is SG Clean Certified. Learn more about this activity’s Enhanced Health & Hygiene Measures
Singapore Flyer Visiting Guidelines
- There is no need to reserve timeslots for Singapore Flyer
- However, all guests, especially seniors and young children, are strongly encouraged to visit during the non-peak hours i.e. 15:00 - 17:00
- If you are visiting after 18:00, please expect a longer waiting time of approximately 2 hours
- In the event of inclement weather, our flight operations will be temporarily suspended. The Time Capsule, Singapore Flyer's newest attraction, will remain open
- In line with the latest advisory by the Singapore Government, effective from 22 July 2021, Singapore Flyer will operate at a capacity of 25%. For more information on our precautionary measures, click here to view our ‘Welcome Guide’.