Taroko Gorge Day Trips from Hualien
- Venture along the Swallows' Grotto Trail for the most dramatic view of the gorge
- Get lunch at Tianxiang and visit the town's iconic red suspension bridge
- Visit the eternal springs at Changchun Shrine, burrowed into the hillside
- Take in the ocean air at Qixingtan and the pebble stone beach or find peace in the tranquil plains of Buluowan tribal village
- Inclusive of comfortable coach transportation from Hualien Train Station
Most recent review
What to expect
Take a private day tour to what is arguably Taiwan's most scenic destination, Taroko National Park. Showcasing a diverse range of nature and wildlife: travel from rugged coast, to luscious forest, to the dramatic cliff faces of 19km Taroko Gorge. Delve into the heart of the park at the Swallow Grotto Trail, interspersed with tunnels and the best viewpoint for overlooking the narrowest part of the gorge, where the river is at its most dramatic. After lunch in scenic Tianxiang, you'll visit the Changchung Shrine (or the Eternal Spring Shrine), a beautiful temple nestled within the hillside, atop a waterfall stream that supposedly never stops running (hence the name of the shrine). Before ending at Qixingtan, famed for its pebble beach and fantastic views of the Pacific Ocean.
Q: Can I cancel this booking?
A: Full refunds will be issued for cancellations made at least 7 days prior to the activity.
Q: Can I amend the participation date?
A: We will assist you to check with the operator if it can be amended, but any amendments are not guaranteed.
Q: What time will I be taken back to the train station?
A: According to the itinerary, you will arrive at the train station at approximately 16:30.
Q: Can I deposit my luggage on the tour bus?
A: Please carry any valuables inside your personal bag and put luggage at your accommodation. The operator is not liable for any stolen or damaged items.