Singapore River Cruise
- Important Note: Learn more about this activity’s Enhanced Health & Hygiene Measures
- Enjoy a relaxing ride aboard the iconic bumboat along the scenic river in Singapore
- Marvel at the historical and modern buildings of the city during the 40-minute boat cruise
- Learn about the rich past of Raffles Landing Site, The Merlion, the Esplanade, Marina Bay Sands, and more!
- Hop aboard from the Clark Quay jetty to start your cruise journey!
Most recent review
What to expect
Enjoy the rustic charm of the Singaporean bumboats - an iconic way to traverse the Singapore river for tourists and locals alike. Board the boat at Clarke Quay and enjoy a 40 minute cruise, passing by some of Singapore's popular riverside highlights. Sit outside or inside, and listen to the interesting commentary about all of these sights onboard. Alight at any of the jetties and continue your journey on foot (note that you can't re-board the boat once you get off), or stay onboard for the entire trip to see Singapore from a different perspective!