Discover Diving in Green Island (no need license)
Swim with sea turtles at a volcanic island's underwater paradise!
- Learn the basics of diving one-on-one from an experienced instructor with a PADI license - perfect for beginners!
- Dive underneath the volcanic Green Island and discover beautiful corals and abundant marine life
- Get a chance to swim with sea turtles and free underwater photographs available
- All equipment and scuba gear are provided, as well as insurance
- The instructor will use a professional camera to take pictures of you and ocean, capture your bright moment
- Pro tip: No experience is necessary to join this tour and enjoy the amazing underwater world of Green Island
Often booked together
Most recent review
What to expect
Green Island, once known as Bonfire island, is famous for its volcanic geography and hot springs, but did you know that underneath lies an underwater paradise? Discover the island's rich marine life with this beginner dive conducted by reputable operators in Taiwan. Feel secure with one-on-one lessons and guidance by PADI licensed divers who will accompany you throughout the trip. And as a bonus you'll even go home with photographic evidence of this dive, after all, pics or it didn't happen! Top it off with a a convenient pick up from your Green Island hotel, then a chance to swim with the majestic sea turtles - this tour is convenient and fun, offering experiences you'll never forget! Perfect for those with no diving experience - and would love to give it a try at an underwater paradise, no less.
Things to note
- Photos will be taken by the instructors with professional camera during the activity. One camera per person is not available
Q: How long will the itinerary take?
A: This activity lasts about 1.5 to 2 hours. The actual diving time is about 30-40 minutes.
Q: Can I cancel the booking?
A: Full refunds will be issued for cancellations made at least 24 hour(s) before the selected activity date. Partial refund (minus TWD1,000 administration fee) will be issued for cancellations made within 24 hours prior to the activity. After the diving lesson introduction, no refunds will be given if the participant decides to not join the activity anymore.
Q: Does this activity include a pick-up service? Does this shuttle service include Taitung Hotel/Taitung Station?
A: This activity does not include loading service. Please go directly to the meet-up location (Green Island Bay Dive Center).
Q: Will there be other arrangements in case of bad weather?
A: The operator may cancel the activity in case of force majeure or unforeseen circumstances (e.g. extreme weather conditions). In this case, you will be given the option to request a full refund.
Q: Does this activity include a free photo service?
A: Yes, this activity includes free underwater photography service. Please remember to bring your USB to access the activity photos.