Lihpaoland & Mala Bay Water Park One Day Tour
Ticket & transfer for a day at one of Taiwan's biggest theme parks!
- Visit Taiwan's famous theme park and water park close to Taichung
- Go on one of the many attractions at Lihpaoland and don't miss the famous Gravity Max
- Relax by the water at Mala Bay, board the Viking Ship or ride on River Rapids
- Shop away at your final stop and make sure to pick up a few gifts for friends and family!
Most recent review
What to expect
Visit one of Taiwan’s two most popular theme parks on this fun day trip. Once just a ranch belonging to the Taiwan Sugar Corporation, Lihpaoland is now a well balanced combo of a resort and amusement park with plenty of attractions and all the necessary amenities to spend the day in comfort. One of the most famous attractions is the jaw dropping Gravity Max, the world's first coaster with a true 90 degree drop. If you are up for something less heart pumping, cool down at Mala Bay Water Park. Here you can find 7 water slides, play areas, bumper boats, a lazy river and even beach volleyball. A perfect spot for a summer getaway, Mala Bay Water Park is a great way to escape the scorching heat!
Things to note
- Don't forget to pick up a free map at the park's entrance
- It is recommnded that you bring along some drinking water and check the weather condition prior to arrival
- Please consult Lihpaoland’s maintenance calendar before booking
- Please comply with Lihpaoland’s admission rules
- Please check water park admission rules here