Flamenco Show at Corral de la Moreria
World's most famous Tablao Flamenco
- Visit 'The Cathedral of Flamenco Art,' which is often visited by kings, presidents, and celebrities
- Corral de la Morería was listed in the New York Times '1000 Places to See Before You Die'
- Be enchanted by flamenco living legends and the finest young talent from across the country performing together in a first class show with 9 artists
- Be mesmerized by the intense drama and passion of this historic Spanish art form
- Enjoy Michelin recommended food in the beating heart of Madrid's Old Town
Most recent review
What to expect
Named by Unesco as an intangible cultural heritage, it is impossible to have a full understanding of Spanish culture and history without an appreciation of Flamenco. Half folk tradition, half high art, this unique form of artistic expression with its strong rhythms and soul-stirring melodies is a spectacle that should not be missed when in Spain. The Flamenco show at Corral de la Moreria in Madrid is one of the most esteemed tablaos (flamenco venue) in Spain and guarantees an electrifying performance. You'll be captivated by the singers, dancers, and guitarists on stage and soon be immersed in the atmosphere of intense passion, and be stamping your feet, and clapping along to the music in no time! Whilst you watch the fiery performance, you can enjoy a drink or authentic Spanish gourmet meal in this rustic setting complete with 19th Century decorations.