3 Day JR Mt. Fuji Shizuoka Area Tourist Pass Mini
- Important: Due to the current outbreak situation of novel coronavirus (2019-nCoV), the Klook office in Hong Kong will be suspending rail pass pick up service until further notice
- Experience 3 consecutive days of unlimited travels in the Shizuoka prefecture with a single Japan rail pass!
- Gaze upon the emblemetic splendor of Mt. Fuji, Japan's highest mountain!
- Ride on JR Conventional lines and the S-Pulse Dream Ferry with the Mt. Fuji Shizuoka Area Tourist Pass Mini
- Enjoy convenient deliveries by post to your accommodation or pick up your pass from select destinations (note that you will receive an 'Exchange Order' voucher which you must redeem for your Rail Pass in Japan)
What to expect
Simply make your booking online and enjoy delivery of your area pass voucher straight to your door in Taiwan, or easy pick up from Hong Kong Airport. Redeem your voucher for a JR Mt. Fuji Shizuoka Area Tourist Pass Mini when you're in Japan and be ready to explore Shizuoka and feast your eyes upon the magnificent Mt Fuji. For 3 consecutive days, explore the country's most iconic landmark, Mt. Fuji, sip on tea that the land is famous for, and soak in the natural hot springs readily available around the prefecture. Head south to Fujinomiya, a city that houses one of Japan's most beautiful waterfalls, Shiraito Falls. With just a single pass that works for all JR Conventional lines plus a variety of other public transports in the area, this is definitely the easiest and fastest way to explore Shizuoka!
Things To Note
- Get instant confirmation by email. If you do not receive an email from us, please check your Spam folder or notify us via email
- Confirmation email and Klook voucher cannot be used to redeem the actual JR Pass in Japan. Only the Exchange Order can be used for redemption
- Children aged 0-1 can travel free of charge
- Each paying adult can bring a maximum of 2 children (aged 1-5), provided they will not occupy separate seats. A Child rail pass will be required for each additional child
- Valid only for non-Japanese passport holders with a "Temporary Visitor" Visa stamp on the passport. Non-Japanese passport holders with a permanent residence in Japan cannot use this product
- Secure a Temporary Visitor Stamp at immigration to be eligible for a JR Pass. Do not pass through the automated gates, as no stamp will be applied
- Japanese passport holders who have been residing outside of Japan for 10+ years are eligible to use a JR pass if they have 1) a valid Japanese passport and 2) a Copy of Overseas Residential Registration/Certificate of Overseas Residence from the Japanese embassy or legation of Japan in your foreign country of residence
- Visit the official website for more information about JR Pass eligibility
- This offer is not available for Japanese passport holders
- Deliveries are not available during weekends and holidays
- Book this Mt Fuji tour to visit Japan’s iconic symbol and nearby famous destinations!