Nara Park, Uji, and Genji Onsen Full Day Tour from Osaka
- Experience the nature and culture of Osaka in just a day when you join this exhilarating tour of the city and beyond
- Visit the famous Nara Park and get a chance to interact with over 1,000 adorable and friendly deer!
- Feed your love for green tea when you explore the cultural town of Uji!
- End your day at Uji Hot Spring Genji-no-yu and take a dip into their natural hot springs to rid your body of stress!
Most recent review
What to expect
A visit to Osaka wouldn’t be complete without a stop at Nara Park. This wide expanse of greenery is well-loved for its relaxing atmosphere and the thousand or so deer that reside here. If you’re planning to visit Nara Park and see more of Osaka, why not join this tour from Klook? You’ll begin your day at Nara Park where you’ll be given a chance to interact and feed some deer and visit nearby attractions like Todai-ji Temple and Kasuga-taisha shrine. Then, you’ll travel to the city of Uji! It’s a small cultural town known for its centuries-old religious sites and delectable green tea. Make sure to try a bunch of green tea infused products and a hot cup of the delicious drink while you’re here. Your tour will end at Uji Hot Spring Genji-no-yu, where you can try the warm waters of the facility and enjoy a refreshing bath before heading home. A friendly guide plus transportation to each location will all be provided for a hassle-free exploration!
Things to note
- Please bring only the necessary items you will need during the tour. The operator won't be responsible for any lost items during the tour
- Kindly follow your guide's instruction all throughout the day. Please be courteous and follow the rules in each location you will visit
- Admission fee to Uji Hot Spring Genji-no-yu is not included in the tour. Please pay at the location if you want to join the hot spring experience
- For the Onsen experience, please bring an extra set of clothes if you're planning to take a bath in the hot springs