Kueh Appreciation Day Demo Class by Slow Food Singapore (Singapore Food Festival Special)
- Celebrate Kueh Appreciation Day this July 28 with Slow Food Singapore!
- Made up of local gourmands dedicated to preserving the island country's culinary heritage, Slow Food Singapore has been hosting this annual food event since 2015
- Indulge in a wide selection of traditional, handmade local kueh or snacks with fellow foodies through a curated gathering of kueh vendors and demo classes
- Join any of the hour-long demo sessions for insight into making kueh and get to sample the treats right after
- Klook Exclusive: Secure a spot at any of the fun-filled and interactive classes with ease through Klook!
Most recent review
What to expect
Experience Singapore's rich culinary heritage on Kueh Appreciation Day! Launched in 2015 as part of the annual Singapore Food Festival, this special food event showcases the locals' love for the traditional snack through fun-filled and interactive demo classes hosted by Slow Food Singapore. Meet like-minded food enthusiasts as you learn how to make traditional kueh by hand with the guidance of an expert English-speaking chef-instructor. Choose from three class schedules running from 10:00am to 3:00pm on July 28, 2019 and enjoy a one-of-a-kind demo and tasting session. Book through Klook and get a sure seat in your chosen class!