TOKYO SKYTREE® Admission Ticket and Lunch/Dinner at ORIGAMI Japanese Resturant in Asakusa with Tobu 1-Day Ticket
- Walk to the top of the looming TOKYO SKYTREE® and enjoy breathtaking views of the cityscape
- Watch the hustle and bustle of the city, Tokyo Bay, and even the world famous Mount Fuji from high above ground
- Taste authentic Japanese cuisine at ORIGAMI, a Japanese-style restaurant in Asakusa known for Halal dishes
- Enjoy a Tobu 1-day transportation ticket, so you don't have to worry about public transportation!
- Enhance your Tokyo Skytree experience with Limited time offer Klook Exclusive Sumidagawa Fireworks Festival with TOKYO SKYTREE® Admission Ticket!
Most recent review
What to expect
Ever wondered what it feels like to be on top of the world - or, at least on top of the tallest building in Tokyo? Turn your dreams into reality when you visit the newest landmark in town, the TOKYO SKYTREE®! Marvel at its stylish and neo-futuristic design that definitely adds to the Skytree’s charm. Opt for a ticket that takes you to the 350m or 450m observation decks of the iconic TOKYO SKYTREE® and get an unmatched, 360-degree view of the Tokyo Metropolis. Your ticket comes with a lunch or dinner meal at ORIGAMI, known for serving dishes using Halal ingredients and seasoning, as well as Halal Wagyu (Japanese beef). If you want the ultimate Tokyo experience with a visit to the city's tallest building and a taste of "Washoku" (Japanese authentic cuisine), this is for you.