Rose Valley and Koprivshtitsa Tour from Sofia
- Enjoy an aromatic adventure in Bulgaria and visit the Rose Valley in this tour from Sofia!
- Be in awe of the vast field of rose bushes in the valley and discover why the country is famous for its rose oil
- Add a bit of historical and cultural flavor to your day and visit the Thracian Tomb and the town of Koprivshtitsa
- Join a group of no more than 10 people for an intimate Bulgarian exploration
What to expect
Have a one-of-a-kind adventure during your stay in Bulgaria and join this tour of the Rose Valley and Koprivshtitsa! Unbeknownst to many, Bulgaria produces 70% of the world’s rose oil, and this exciting tour will take you where this magical liquid is cultivated! You’ll be amazed by the acres upon acres of rose bushes and the incredible aromatic smell that surrounds the valley. Here you'll learn about the rose-picking process as well as how their famous rose oil is produced. Once you’re done with this unique cultural experience, you’ll also enjoy a historical trip to Koprivshtitsa. This quaint town is known for its mansions with authentic Bulgarian architecture and cobbled streets. Visit the famous Thracian tombs and the Memorial Temple of the Birth of Christ. To make your day even more unforgettable, round trip transfers in a comfortable vehicle are included!
Things to note
- It's recommended to wear comfortable shoes suitable to walk on cobbled streets