Bali Swing in Ubud
- Free yourself from your fear of heights and ride the famous swing in Bali against a stunning jungle backdrop!
- Enjoy fun activities in the Bali Swing area and take amazing photos from a perfect vantage point
- Try a range of swings with amazing views, which let you appreciate the beauty of the island of Bali
- Experience more of the popular swings with a visit to Aloha Ubud!
- Book Bali Swing and Waterfall Full Day Tour in Ubud and dine with breathtaking natural views of waterfalls
Most recent review
What to expect
An authentic Bali experience won’t be complete without a visit to exotic Ubud. Gifted with natural wonders, cascading waterfalls, and lush rice terraces, Ubud is home to Bali’s rich culture and heritage. Plunge into the heart of Ubud by going to the famous Bali Swing! Get on a natural high and breeze through an epic jungle backdrop in this thrilling activity from high up above. Try out the single and tandem swings and have an amazing view while swaying through the air. You'll reach heights between 33 feet (10 meters) and 256 feet (78 meters) above ground! If you're not the adventurous type, choose the Entrance Package and simply enjoy a photoshoot above the valley, complete with an amazing view of the canyon and the river waterfall. Pose for shots in the adorable nests, or on the heart rock in the jungle and the huge stones over the edge above the valley. If you want to experience authentic Bali, book now through Klook!
Things to note
- To avoid the long queue, we suggest you to visit Bali Swing in the morning
- You might encounter a queue for a few of the swings, but you can experience the other swings first before you go on your favorite one
What To Bring:
- Hat, sunglasses, and sunblock
- Towel and change of clothes (if you want to experience the water activities)