Gangchon Rail Bike
Bike the Gangchon Rail Park on 4-wheels
- Climb aboard the old train tracks and experience an exciting bike ride in the beautiful countryside of Gangwon-do!
- Book two or four seat bikes on a route that starts from the Gimyujeong Station to the Gangchon Station
- Explore the beauty of the Bukhangang River on a bike ride - a perfect activity for the whole family
- Relax your legs when you arrive to the Gangchon Station with a free shuttle bus ride back to Gimyujeong Station
- Enjoy a convenient way to experience Gangchon Rail Bike by booking the van service with Hyundai STAREX on Klook
- Join a private day trip to both Gangchon Rail Bike and Nami Island in a day
What to expect
The Gangchon Rail Bike is a popular activity on Nami Island, allowing visitors to pedal along the old Gangchon Rail Park track while taking in the scenery of the lovely 318km Bukhangang River. You will be able to experience a piece of history when you travel the same route the Mugunghwa train traveled for a span of 70 years! The Gimyujeong Station course is approximately 8.5km long with the first section (6km) lasting around 50 minutes. After riding the first 6km you will arrive at a transfer station where you will be able to take a bathroom break or pick up a snack from the cafeteria. From there continue on a 20 minute romantic train ride so you are not required peddle! Once you arrive at the Gangchon Station make sure to grab the free shuttle back to where you started.