Tokyo Skyliner and Tokyo Subway Ticket Combo
- Purchase a combo of both a Tokyo Skyliner ticket and a Tokyo subway pass for a much cheaper price!
- A ride on the Skyliner will allow you to travel from Narita Airport to Ueno (downtown Tokyo) in 41 minutes
- You’re guaranteed a seat on the Tokyo Skyliner thanks to reserved seating
- Get a 24, 48, or 72-hour subway ticket and have unlimited access to all Tokyo Metro and Toei Subway lines
- Want a single ticket instead? Purchase either a Tokyo Skyliner or Tokyo Subway Ticket
What to expect
Explore Tokyo without the hassle or stress of transfers or congestion with a Tokyo Skyliner ticket and Tokyo Subway ticket! The Keisei Skyliner is a top-of-the-range high-speed train that operates between Narita Airport and Ueno (downtown Tokyo), offering a comfortable and efficient passenger service. With services from terminals 1, 2, and 3, the Skyliner provides a non-stop service to Nippori Station, offering easy connections to JR lines. The Tokyo Subway, on the other hand, is a transit system consisting of the Tokyo Metro and Toei Subway in Greater Tokyo. It has 13 different routes and over 250 metro stops. With this combo, you can take in the city's best sights without worrying about purchasing tickets individually at each station! Simply choose your package and pick up your tickets at the convenient redemption locations!
Things To Note
- Get instant confirmation. If you do not receive a booking confirmation, please notify us
Departure Routes & Schedule
- Tokyo Metro lines: Ginza Line, Marunouchi Line, Hibiya Line, Tozai Line, Chiyoda Line, Yurakucho Line, Hanzomon Line, Namboku Line, Fukutoshin Line
- Toei Subway lines: Asakusa Line, Mita Line, Shinjuku Line, Oedo Line
- See the Tokyo Metro and Toei Subway lines route map for reference
- Tokyo Subway Ticket Coverage Area: All Tokyo Metro and Toei Subway lines
- This offer is not available for Japanese passport holders
- Children aged 12+ will be charged the same rate as adults
- Skyliner and Tokyo Metro tickets can only be redeemed at Narita Airport counters.
- IMPORTANT: After redemption, you will receive 3 tickets in total.
- After redemption, Skyliner ticket is valid for the day of redemption, Return trip ticket is valid for 6 months.
- There is free WiFi aboard all Skyliner trains. Don't forget to ask for the password at the Keisei counter
- Narita Airport Terminal 3 is not the boarding point. Please transfer to Narita Airport Terminal 1 or 2
- Please check the Skyliner Timetable for your reference
- Want to buy these tickets separately? Check out the Tokyo Skyliner and Tokyo Subway Ticket