Explore Georgetown Half Day City Tour
Half day tour of this modern city with old world charm
- Explore Penang's most historical landmarks and learn more about the background on this 4 hour tour!
- This compact tour will take you to the most interesting historical spots in the city
- Having once been an important trade centre, Georgetown is renowned for its diverse international architecture
- Visit famous attractions like Fort Cornwalls, Reclining Buddha, and more
Most recent review
What to expect
Penang is a popular tourist destination in Malaysia and its capital Georgetown is a UNESCO World Heritage Site. A fusion of different people, cultures and traditions, Georgetown used to be a major trading hub in the Straits of Malacca. The city was known for its colorful architecture, combining British colonial buildings, Chinese shophouses and mosques. In just four hours, you will get to see some of the best sights Georgetown has to offer and what makes it a truly unique city that cannot be found anywhere else in Asia.
Things to note
COVID-19 Standard Operating Procedures
- Visitors are urged to comply with the standard operating procedures (SOP), wear face masks, practice good personal hygiene, and social distancing whenever possible
- Any visitors whose body temperature is 37.5⁰C or higher, or not wearing a mask, will not be allowed to enter the premises
- We encourage anyone who has experienced flu-like symptoms, or has family members with symptoms, to refrain from visiting our outlet if at all possible