Aletsch Arena First Ski Experience in Matterhorn Area in Switzerland
- Book through Klook and experience the thrills of skiing around the Aletsch Arena in the Matterhorn region in Switzerland!
- Learn the fundamentals of this awesome winter sport on your own and receive assistance from a pro skier
- You don’t even need any prior skiing experience to participate! This activity is tailor-made for beginners
- Feel the adrenaline course through your veins as you slide down the lush snowy slopes next to the Aletsch Glacier
- Take the opportunity to go up the ViewPoint Eggishorn for an impressive view on the Great Aletsch Glacier, UNESCO World Nature Heritage, and the Matterhorn
What to expect
Are you going to Southern Switzerland during the winter season and looking to take on an exciting undertaking? Then you should know that there’s a magnificent glacier there that’s designated as a wonderful spot for skiing and other exhilarating winter sports. Book through Klook and go on an adventure to visit the Aletsch Glacier and its arena to experience skiing around its picturesque snowscapes! Even if you’ve never skied before, there’s nothing to worry about because this activity was designed to be suitable for those without prior experience. You’ll be accompanied by veteran skiers, who will teach you the basics of skiing. They will keep an eye on you, ensure that your skiing experience goes smoothly, and provide assistance when needed. Once you’re confident in your ability to ski, you can revel in the joys of sliding down the lush snowy slopes of this UNESCO World Natural Heritage! Aletsch Arena is also the home of the Eggishorn viewpoint, an overlook that’ll give you spectacular views of the landscape below. If you have time before or after the skiing experience, make it a point to visit it! This is a must-book activity for any adventurer going on a trip to Switzerland, especially for those eager to experience skiing.
Things to note
- Make sure to bring clothing appropriate for the winter season (Mid Dec-Mid Apr)