Athens for Foodies: A Greek Gastronomy Tour
- Book through Klook and go on a gastronomic adventure around the historic city of Athens!
- Venture into the city’s central market and witness how vendors and shoppers interact
- Discover numerous food stops that you might overlook if you weren’t part of this tour
- Munch on fifteen different Greek delicacies by dining in a various restaurants and stalls
- Learn about the history of Greek and Athenian cuisine from your fun and engaging guide
What to expect
If you happen to be going to the legendary city of Athens during your trip to Greece, then you should know that one of the best things to do there aside from sightseeing is to go on an adventure around it to discover its scrumptious delicacies. Book through Klook and go on a four-hour gastronomic tour that’ll take you to the best spots in the city that are often overlooked by tourists! In these areas, you’ll drop by numerous restaurants, food stalls, tavernas, and specialty eateries. You’ll be introduced to fifteen tasty delights. While you munch on them, your fun and engaging tour guide will share stories and commentary about the history of Greek cuisine and the culinary culture of Athens. You’ll also drop by the city’s central market, where you’ll watch the locals haggle their way to getting the best experience for cheap from the vendors. This is a must-book tour for anyone looking to get to know Greek and Athenian culture through taste.
Things to note
- Please refrain from eating before going on this tour so that you have room for the food that you'll partake of
- This tour involves a fair amount of walking; make sure to wear comfortable shoes on the date of your tour
- Please bring sunglasses, sunscreen, and bottled water if the weather is hot; bring an umbrella if it's raining