Kinabalu Park & Poring Hot Spring
Malaysia's landscapes and sulphur baths
- Take a break from the hustle and bustle of Sabah’s cities and embark on an exciting Malaysian nature escape!
- By joining this exciting tour, you will visit one of the country’s most beautiful natural reserves, Kinabalu National Park
- The park is Malaysia’s first ever UNESCO World Heritage Site and is home to a variety of exotic fauna and flora
- Your tour guide will share insightful trivia about the park as well as take you to some of its most scenic spots
- This comes with a visit to Poring Hot Spring, where you’ll take a dip into a soothing and relaxing sulfur bath
- One of the tour packages includes stops at Desa Cattle Dairy Farm, Kundasang Vegetable Market, and more
Most recent review
What to expect
If you’re looking to escape the hustle and bustle of Kota Kinabalu or any of Sabah’s cities, then an adventure into the arms of Malaysia’s lush nature is what you need. Book this exciting nature escape and tour the verdant lands of Kinabalu National Park, the country’s first UNESCO World Heritage Site. This massive natural treasure is home to a wide variety of birds and animals, and it protects exotic fauna and flora that surround Mount Kinabalu, the highest mountain in the island of Borneo. By joining this tour, you’ll get taken to some of the most scenic spaces in the park where you can take breathtaking panoramic snapshots to commemorate your adventure. You’ll even stroll along a canopy walk! As you admire the scenery as you go, your tour guide will share fascinating stories about the history of the park along with trivia about the plants and creatures you might see. To cap off this adventure, your group will make a stop at the famous Poring Hot Spring, where you’ll have the opportunity to take a dip into a soothing hot sulfur bath, relax, and gaze at the looming giant bamboo trees over you. You also have the option to visit the Butterfly Farm instead, or, if you select the other package, pass by the Desa Cattle Dairy Farm where you can feed sheep and watch them graze in the fields.
Things to note
What to Bring:
- A change of clothes (for the hot springs)
- Insect repellent
- Sun protection
- Warm jacket
- Don’t miss out on the Kota Kinabalu City Night Tour to taste delicious seafood and see the beauty of Kota Kinabalu at night!
Q: Where is Kinabalu National Park?
A: Kinabalu Park surrounds Mount Kinabalu on the west coast of Sabah
Q: What is there to do in Kinabalu National Park?
A: One thing you shouldn't miss is climbing Mount Kinabalu, the highest mountain in Malaysia. Other activities include trekking on the other trails, enjoying the waterfalls, or spotting various flora and fauna
Q: How is the Kinabalu National Park weather?
A: As a tropical country, it is hot and humid all year round, but there may be a chance of rain. It is best to visit during the dry season from Mar-Apr for clearer views
Q: How do I get to Poring Hot Spring from Kinabalu Park?
A: You can reach Poring Hot Springs by bus, taxi, or car. For your convenience, this tour has round trip hotel transfers included