Waterbom Bali Admission Ticket
Spend the day at Bali's premier waterpark!
- Visit Waterbom Bali, the first tourism operator in Bali to officially become carbon neutral
- Admire this unique waterpark known for its world-class facilities that compliment the natural environment of Kuta
- Thrill-seekers will be delighted to try The Constrictor, a 250m-long waterslide, dubbed as the longest in the world!
- Ride a floaty and drift along the Lazy River while being surrounded by lush tropical greeneries
- Take advantage of Waterbom’s handy Splash Bands and enjoy cashless transaction inside the park
Most Recent Review of Waterbom Bali
What To Expect from Waterbom Bali
Located in central Kuta, Waterbom is an oasis in the heart of the bustling tourist area and is Bali’s most popular waterpark – and for good reason. Featuring numerous thrilling rides and child-friendly attractions, the park has something for everyone. Adults can enjoy massages or a tropical drink at the swim up bar whilst kids can head to the slides and wet play areas. Brave the pride of the park, a 70km/hr ride called Climax. Or for something more chilled, the Lazy River may suit you better. A cashless payment band means you can simply buy your credit, leave all your valuables at the locker room and enjoy all park facilities with a flash of your wrist. You’re certain to find more than enough to entertain you for the whole day at what is arguably the biggest and best waterpark in Bali.