Kenting Express Line Shared Round Trip Bus Transfers between Kenting and Kaohsiung Airport or Zuoying High Speed Rail Station
KHH airport or THSR station to/from Kenting
- Most convenient bus service between Kaohsiung and Kenting
- Go from Kaohsiung's KHH Airport or Zuoying High Speed Rail Station to Kenting (or vice versa) in as little as 120 minutes!
- Maximise the savings when you also purchase a one day unlimited bus passfor Kenting
- Get your voucher instantly after booking!
Most recent review
What to expect
When you've arrived at Kaohsiung Airport or High Speed Rail Station, ready for your paradise adventure in Kenting to begin, there's just the little problem of how to get there! Travel from Kaohsiung to Kenting with the utmost ease and efficiency with an express bus ticket. The whole journey only takes 120 minutes with stops at Hengchun and Nanwan along the way and runs regularly from morning to night Purchase your tickets in advance to avoid any language barriers on arrival, so you can arrive in (or depart) Kenting in hassle-free comfort. For extra security, you can even reserve your seats at the time of booking to avoid any waiting around.
Things To Note
- You will receive confirmation of your booking instantly via email. In the event that you do not receive an email from us, please check your Spam folder or notify us via email
- Discount ticket: For handicapped and one accompanying visitor, children aged 0-5 with a seat, children aged 6-11 and seniors aged 65+ (please purchase the ticket at the ticket booth)
- Return ticket can be used within 7 days from the initial trip
- Free admission ticket: Children aged 0-5 (without a seat)
Q: May I cancel the booking and get a refund?
A: If you need to make a cancellation, please contact us at least 72 hours before the selected activity date to get a full refund
Q: May I amend the booking?
A: If you need to make a cancellation, please contact us at least 72 hours before the selected activity date.
Q: Do children need to buy a ticket to join the activity?
A: Children aged 0-5 are free if they don't need seats. However, if they do require seats and for children 6-11, they need to purchase a discounted ticket at the ticket booth. Children aged 12+ need to purchase regular tickets.
Q: Can I buy a one-way ticket instead of a round trip?
A: No. We only offer round trip tickets for this activity.
Q: When is the expiry date for my return trip?
A: You should use the ticket after your first trip within 7 days.