Suica IC Card (Tokyo Pick Up)
- Get this convenient, all-in-one transport card valid for JR East trains, subway trains, and even some bus lines
- It’s preloaded with JPY1,500 and easily reloaded at any Suica Card Tokyo redemption stations
- No need to line up for individual tickets - just tap your card at the gate and you're good to go!
- The card is also valid for purchases inside trains, vending machines, and select stores/restaurants
Most Recent Reviews of Suica IC Card
What to Expect from Suica IC Card
If you’re looking for a convenient way to get around Tokyo without having to go through the hassle of lining up for tickets or hailing vehicles, then you’re in luck! Book through Klook and avail of the Suica IC Card, which is one of the most nifty transportation cards you can purchase in the city! The card is pre-loaded with a total of JPY1,500 and you can top up the card with more at any Suica IC Card redemption station. You can use it to easily access JR East trains, subway lines, and even buses. It doesn’t just work as a transportation card! You can even use it to make purchases inside trains, vending machines, some convenience stores, and even selected restaurants! Make sure to purchase this card so that your travels around Japan, especially in Tokyo, become more pleasant and hassle-free.
Things To Note
- You will receive confirmation of your booking instantly via email. In the event that you do not receive an email from us, please check your Spam folder or notify us via email
- Children aged 0-5 can travel free of charge
- Children aged 6-11 can either purchase adult cards or buy child SUICA IC Cards (available at major JR East ticket counters)
- This offer is not available for Japanese passport holders
- Maximum Stored Amount: JPY20,000. The card can be loaded and used as many times as desired
- Balance can be checked by using the ticket vending machines at the station
- The card expires if unused for 10 years. Expired cards can be replaced upon request & the remaining value will be transferred to the new card
- Use your Suica IC Card when shopping by tapping the card at the card reader to complete your purchase. It is valid for purchases on trains, vending machines, rent coin lockers, convenience stores, and restaurants. Visit the Suica map for more details
- Use your Suica IC Card when riding trains by tapping the card on the gate's ticket reader. The fare will be automatically computed and deducted from your card. If the balance is insufficient, you will be required to add more money to your Suica IC Card
- To top-up your Suica IC Card, visit any Automatic Ticket Vending Machine and Fare Adjustment Machine with a Suica logo. Only cash (JPY) can be used to top up the card. Credit/Debit cards cannot be used
- The Suica IC Card can also be used for certain transportation systems in the Sendai and Niigata, Hokkaido, Tokai, West Japan, and Kyushu areas. Visit the Suica map for more details
- The card has a pre-loaded stored value. You can top-up at any metro or bus stations and/or partner convenience stores
- You can use this card to make cashless payments in select convenience stores, food courts, vending machines, and more
- The Suica IC Card cannot be used for rides/purchases at locations outside the coverage area
Q: Can I amend the name on the voucher?
A: The name on the voucher will not affect the usage. Therefore, you can keep the original name on the voucher.
Q: Can my friend redeem the ticket for me in Japan?
A: Yes. If your friend can provide your voucher when redeeming the ticket, they can redeem the ticket for you in advance.
Q: Can I cancel the booking?
A: Yes, full refunds can be issued for cancellations made before a voucher is redeemed and within the voucher validity period.
Q: Can I amend the pick-up date since I wrongly chose the participation date?
A. This is an open-date ticket. If your preferred date is before the deadline of the validity, you can keep the original date you selected. However, if your preferred date is after the validity period, then it's best to have it cancelled within the validity period.
Q: Can I buy a child Suica card through KLOOK?
A: KLOOK only sells the Adult Suica Card for now. If you need a Child Suica Card (MY Suica), you can directly buy it at the train station. Related regulations need to be followed, so please check the related regulations on-site.