Fujiyama Snow Resort Yeti Day Trip from Tokyo
- Ski at one of the most recommended snow towns with the best view of Mount Fuji
- At Fujiyama Snow Resort, get up to 6 slopes and tracks that are designed for beginners to advanced skiers
- Feel the excitement and get thrilled by skiing up to 1000 meters long!
- With the help of a kind English/Chinese coach, you'll have no worries while skiing
- Enjoy a free round trip transfer between Shinjuku and Snow Town Yeti
What to expect
Fujiyama Snow Resort Yeti (or simply Snow Town Yeti) has been serving skiers since 1971. Resting on the southern foothills of Susono, Shizuoka Prefecture, you can see a view of the great Mt. Fuji during clear days. Skiers from all around the world can always rely on it for being open every season. The resort has late night opening times, too, and every now and then, they even stay open all night. They have four slopes each with a different level of difficulty to choose from. In Snow Town Yeti, everyone - beginner, intermediate, advanced - can join in on the fun. For the children who are too young to ski, there’s the playground, where they can play and stay warm. Once you get tired, warm up with some coffee at the café or enjoy a piping hot bowl of ramen at their restaurant. Book this day tour now and get the distinctive skiing experience only Snow Town Yeti can offer.
Things to note
- Purchase travel incident insurance before participaton
- Glooves, goggles, and beanies can be found in shops inside Snow Town