Overnight Camel Safari In Jodhpur
- Ride the gentle camels of Jodhpur and see the wonders of the Indian desert at dusk
- Visit Sachiya Mata Temple, home of the mother goddess Sachiya
- See the intricately carved marble pillars of Jain Temple
- Watch the sky and sand turn orange-red as the sun starts to set across the horizon
- Enjoy a night of bliss while camping and marvel at the expanse of stars across the sky
What to expect
If a day of camel riding isn’t enough for you, then you should definitely book this overnight experience. Here, you’ll ride the gentle camels and explore the vast sand dunes of Jodhpur. Not only that, but you’ll also visit the majestic Sachiya Mata Temple in Osian and see the intricately carved marble pillars at Jain Temple. At the end of the day, you’ll rest at the campsite under the stars, where you can enjoy a hearty dinner and watch the Rajasthani folk dance.