Sushi Making Experience in Osaka
- Learn how to make Japan's most iconic variety of food in this two-hour cooking class!
- It's an easy and delightful class where you'll learn a new skill to bring home as the best type of souvenir
- If you love Japanese cuisine, you'll gain even more appreciation for sushi!
- It's great for beginners, even for ones without cooking experience, and you don't need to prepare any ingredients
- Choose between the Nigiri Course and Temari Course, depending on your preferred sushi type!
What to expect
When it comes to Japanese food, the first thing that comes to mind immediately is sushi! This class gives you a hands-on experience in making your very own sushi with the help of an English speaking cooking instructor. You will have the choice of making either Nigiri Sushi (a lump of specially seasoned rice with slivers of sashimi or raw fish), and Temari Sushi (ball-shaped sushi, usually with a decorative appearance). All the ingredients will be provided for you, which include the different varieties of fish that will make your sushi not only delicious but also colorful and pleasing to the eye. At the end of the lesson, you get to eat your creations! It's a valuable skill to learn and a great “souvenir” to take with you.