Chinese Painting Class in Shanghai
- Learn about the history and evolution of Chinese painting from a fun and engaging art instructor
- Get taught with the basics of painting using a Chinese paintbrush and how to use and mix different colors
- Take on some painting exercises so that you can get the hang of using oriental painting materials and tools
- Draw artistic inspiration from nature like dazzling flowerbeds and majestic animals while sipping on wine or tea
- You’ll get to take home your awesome painting for you to display in your home and show off to family and friends
What to expect
Take a break from the sightseeing around Shanghai and go on an artistic venture to learn Chinese painting! Visit the humble studio of a veteran Chinese painter who will weave captivating tales and insightful commentary regarding the history and evolution of painting in China. You’ll also be taught the basics of painting using oriental materials and tools as well as how to mix and use different colors through a wide variety of exercises. You can even draw artistic inspiration from nature like colorful fields of flowers and majestic animals roaming in their natural habitats, all while sipping on some homemade wine and soothing tea. After a few hours of painting, you get to take home your creation for you to display in your abode to show off to your family and friends. This is a must for those looking for cultural experiences to undertake in Shanghai.