Kota Kinabalu City Night Tour with Seafood Dinner
- Move around Malaysia and explore the off-beaten destination in Kota Kinabalu, Sabah!
- Travel to the ragged, leafy streetscapes and discover obscure delicacies, handicrafts, and more
- Drop by the Signal Hill for a bird's eye view of the city skyline and nearby isles as soon as dusk hits
- Ready your appetites and Instagram profiles for a buzzworthy seafood fiesta with the locals
Most recent review
What to expect
Skip all the buzz in Kuala Lumpur and move around the country until you reach Malaysia's northern most parts in Sabah! Explore the off-beaten path within Borneo's safest confines and witness the magnificent suburbs inhabited mostly by immigrants from Indonesia and the Philippines. Even in the nighttime, the city is as glowing as the day prior as you stroll past the gritty streetscapes on your way to Kota Kinabalu's inner crescents. Open your eyes and hearts to the cultural diversity this city holds – meet and interact Malaysia's closest Southeast Asian neighbors at the Filipino Market, where you'll get to experience a sensory voyage of aromas and authentic strokes of local handicrafts, woodwork, cultured pearls, and shirts. Continue the adventure with a brief stop at the Signal Hill Observatory Platform for an awesome viewpoint of the whole city in all its unassuming charm during sunset. Fulfill your desire for relaxation on the warm and inviting shores of Tanjung Aru Beach before rewarding yourself with a vibrant seafood fiesta with the locals. End the day visiting the busy suburbia of Foh Sang to get a taste of the Sabah lifestyle. This journey will give you new insights and interesting facts about the remote islet, along with a few remarkable memories, and captivating countruside views of Kota Kinabalu.
Things to note
What To Bring:
- Comfortable walking shoes
- Sun screen protection
- Walking stick (optional)