JR EAST PASS (Nagano, Niigata area) / 5 Days
- Now available for foreign residents living in Japan! As long as you have a foreign (non-Japanese) passport, regardless of visa or residence status, you may enjoy this offer
- Explore Japan’s scenic countryside of Nagano and Niigata through this 5-Day JR EAST Pass!
- Easily redeem your pass with the electronic exchange voucher at the major JR East stations to start exploring areas such as Nikko, Izu, Nagano, and Niigata
- The pass is valid for selected Shinkansen, Narita Express, and Tokyo Monorail trains, and more
What to expect
Start with a trip from Narita Airport or Haneda Airport, where you can redeem your printed voucher for your JR EAST PASS (Nagano, Niigata area)! Travel to Tokyo, hop aboard the Shinkansen (Japan's high-speed bullet train), or a limited express to discover the picturesque wonders of Nagano or Niigata. In addition to the JR East lines, your pass allows you to take advantage of some non-JR trains in Izu and Nikko areas. There is simply no better or more economical way to cover Japan than by riding on the country's incredibly modern and expansive rail network. Book your JR EAST PASS (Nagano, Niigata area) now, and see what Japan has to offer!
Things To Note
- Get your voucher within 2 day(s). If you do not receive a booking confirmation, please notify us
- This offer is not available for Japanese passport holders
- Children aged 0-5 can travel free of charge
- Children can travel for free, except for the following cases:
- (1) When three or more children accompany one adult or child (tickets are required for the third and any additional children)
- (2) When a child occupies his or her own reserved seat, Green Car seat or berth, etc.
- (3) When a child travels alone
- Please always bring your passport with you when traveling on the train. If needed, you might have to present your passport to the train crew
- If you take trains outside of the valid area, you might have to pay the extra fares
- While traveling in Japan, each visitor may have one JR EAST PASS (Nagano, Niigata area) at a time. A new pass may not be purchased if another one is still in use