YOKOSO! Osaka Ticket
The ideal pass combining travel and sightseeing in Osaka
- Use this comparison guide in choosing among the different transportation passes in Japan
- Conveniently pick up at Kansai Airport and arrive at Osaka city center within just 40 minutes
- Get discounts at 32 tourist spots all over Osaka including the Tsutenkaku Tower, Osaka Water Bus, the Umeda Sky Building and more
- Ticket includes a day's use of the Osaka Municipal Subway, New Tram and bus with unlimited rides
- Discover Osaka at your own convenience and take in the sights of one of Japan's most vibrant cities
Often booked together
Most recent review
What to expect
Ideal for discovering delightful Osaka, this ideal ticket combines the sights of Osaka with the regions' best transportation options. Use your ticket to get full use of the Rapi:t Super Express and transit efficiently from Kansai Airport station to Nankai Namba station in downtown Osaka. What's more use your Yokoso ticket to get 1 day's unlimited rides all over the Osaka Municipal Subway system, trams and buses. The Yokoso pass also entitles the user to enjoy the best sights Osaka has to offer with discounts on a number of top tourist attractions within Osaka City such as Osaka Castle and Tsutenkaku Tower. Book today and travel in style before exploring one of Japan's most vibrant cities!
Things To Note
- You will receive confirmation of your booking instantly via email. In the event that you do not receive an email from us, please check your Spam folder or notify us via email
- The Osaka city subway, New Tram and bus one day unlimited pass is only valid for use on the day or the day following the date the ticket has been redeemed
- It takes about 40 minutes from Kansai-Airport Station to Namba Station
- It is very convenient to transfer to subway at Tengachaya Station or Namba Station
Q: Can I cancel the booking?
A: No cancellations, refunds, or changes can be made.
Q: Is it possible to change the participation date?
A: No changes can be made. However, the voucher is valid for 12 months from the date of booking.
Q: Is child ticket available?
A: Only adult tickets are available. Please inquire at the ticketing counter for child ticket concerns.
Q: Where can I redeem the voucher?
A: Please exchange your voucher for a physical ticket at the Nankai Kansai-Airport Station Ticket Office, 2F Arrival Lobby Terminal 1 Osaka Kansai International Airport.
Q: Is there a specific redemption time that I should take note of?
A: The redemption counter is open daily from 05:00-23:00.
Q: If I arrive at the Osaka airport at around 21:00, can I use the pass in Osaka City Subway line, New Tram, and the bus one the next day?
A: Osaka city subway one day unlimited pass is only valid within the day it was first used.
Q: Do children and babies need to buy tickets?
A: Children aged 0-5 do not need to buy a ticket, as long as they do not occupy their own seats. While tickets for children aged 6+ are available in the station.