[10% OFF] Busan Skywalk, Gamcheon Culture Village, and Haedong Yonggungsa Temple Day Tour
- Learn more about this activity’s Enhanced Health & Hygiene Measures
- Explore the best attractions of Busan, South Korea on this one day tour
- Get plenty of sightseeing at Songdo Beach Skywalk, Oryukdo Skywalk, and Daritdol Skywalk
- Explore Gamcheon Culture Village with its eye-catching street murals and boutique stores
- Visit the seaside temple, Haedong Yonggungsa, and admire the views surrounding it
- Feast on a delicious and traditional lunch of pork soup and rice at Ssangdoongi Dwaeji Gukbap!
- Exhaused from your long trip? Visit one of the luxurious and spacious spas in Busan and release all your stress!
- Enjoy this tour at 10% off price!
Most recent review
What to expect
Get ready for a jam-packed day tour to some spectacular destinations in Busan! Go on a relaxing stroll at Songdo Beach Skywalk while taking in the amazing views at this famous beach and its groves of pine trees. Next, head to Gamcheon Culture Village which is dubbed as the Machu Picchu of Busan. See and walk along the vibrantly-colored houses built in staircase-fashion. Be dazzled by the waves under your feet as you walk on the transparent floors of Orukdo Skywalk. After seeing all these fantastic views, it's time to end the tour on a peaceful note. Visit Haedong Yonggungsa Temple, one of the few Buddhist temples built on the seaside. This temple has a lot of history behind it (built in 1376, destroyed in the 1930's, then rebuilt in 1974). Here, you'll see breathtaking views and a ton of interesting monuments like pagodas and Buddha statues. Join now for a tour around Busan that will take you to the destinations that you definitely should not miss!