Experience Cambodian Living Arts Earth and Sky Dance Show Ticket in Phnom Penh
- Watch as 30 talented artists take you on a journey into Cambodian mythology, ancestral traditions and village life
- Enjoy a glimpse into Cambodian culture with the Apsara dance, Moni Mekhala dance, and many more!
- Witness the daily life of locals expressed through various folk and ritual dances
- Before or after the show, opt for a dinner experience from across the world at 'Friends - The Restaurant' with the Dinner + Show package
- Don't miss out on a Phnom Penh cultural show highlight!
What to expect
Take a seat in our open-air theater in the gardens of the National Museum, and embark on a magical journey! Our 30 dancers will take you through Cambodian mythology, ancestral traditions and village life. With live music, stunning costumes and charming stories, “Earth & Sky” will delight visitors of all ages! Watch in wonder as local artists relive their roots through cultural dances, a well-known Cambodian art form. Presented to you by a skillful dance troupe, this traditional dance show showcases a variety of classical and folk dances in an hour long performance. Let the amazing dancers take you on a journey from the courts of Angkorian palaces to scenes of everyday village life. Every stop is heightened by the haunting sound of local music, played by talented musicians and singers. Catch this show with friends and family when in Phnom Penh.