Gyeongju UNESCO World Heritage Site, Seokgulam, Bulguksa Temple Day Trip from Busan
- Learn more about this activity’s Enhanced Health & Hygiene Measures
- Get to visit the beautiful city of Gyeongju all the way from Busan in this day tour filled with stops in different UNESCO World Heritage Sites
- Explore Yangdong Village, Korea’s largest traditional village showcasing the bright civilization of the Joseon Dynasty
- Head to Bulguksa Temple and see the artistic touch of the stone relics that are renowned throughout the world
- Learn about the ancient Silla dynasty through artifacts and sculpture when you visit Seokgura and Anapji
What to expect
Take this day trip to Gyeongju City from Busan and get ready to enjoy a day filled with culture and stunning sights. When you hop on the tour bus in Busan, your first stop will be Yangdong Village, a UNESCO World Heritage site and Korea’s largest traditional village. It showcasing the traditional culture of the Joseon Dynasty and the beautiful natural surroundings. After a lunch at Bomun Tourist Complex, head to Seokguram, the representative stone temple of Korea located on Tohamsan Mountain. You can also find Seokguram Grotto, the most famous Buddhist hermitage in Korea. Get to visit Bulguksa Temple, the representative relic of Gyeongju. The artistic touch of its stone relics are known throughout the world. Your final stop is Anapji, an artificial pond in Gyeongju National Park that was first constructed in year 674. The Korean governement temporaily drained the pond in 1972, revealing thousands of Silla artifacts that had fallen into the lake or were thrown in. This place is filled with lots of historical memories. This day is basically a great way to educate yourself about Korea's history in Gyeongju while visiting multiple sites recognized by UNESCO. Don't miss out!