High Roller Las Vegas Ferris Wheel Ticket
- Take the chance to ride in the world's tallest observation wheel!
- Appreciate the stunning sights from 550 feet above the Las Vegas Strip
- Have a 360-degree view of the glorious Las Vegas landmarks and skyline
- Enjoy your 30 minutes in the spacious cabin in the air and take some amazing photos
- Explore the LINQ shopping and entertaining area nearby after your wheel ride
Most Recent Review of High Roller Las Vegas Ticket
What to Expect at High Roller Las Vegas Ferris Wheel
Las Vegas is a city of lights in the middle of the desert. With sparkling neon lights at night, towering buildings, unlimited entertainment activities, and of course, the many casino hotels, this city attracts thousands of people every year. To enjoy the whole view of Sin City, head to Las Vegas Strip and experience one of the tallest Ferris wheel in the world. With a height of 167.4 meters, the High Roller is superbly superior to the London Eye in the UK, the Singapore Flyer, and the Nanchang Star in China. Sit inside a close glass cabin with built-in air conditioning and enjoy a panoramic view of the entire Las Vegas city for 30 minutes. What are you waiting for? The High Roller is definitely a must-visit travel experience for your Las Vegas trip!
Things to note
- To join the activity, please follow the health and safety protocols enforced by the attraction. Kindly check here for details
- Everyone is required to wear masks that cover their nose and mouth
High Roller Las Vegas Ferris Wheel Ticket FAQs
Q: What is High Roller Las Vegas?
A: It is the world's tallest ferris wheel that accommodates more than 1,000 visitors inside its cabins
Q: Where is High Roller Las Vegas?
A: It is located in the LINQ Hotel at Las Vegas Strip in Nevada
Q: How tall is the High Roller Las Vegas?
A: The ferris wheel stands at 550 feet tall and has a diameter of 520 feet
Q: What is included in the High Roller Las Vegas happy hour?
A: The happy hour gives you access to the open bar for a limited time and is available during the day and evening
Q: Where is the High Roller Las Vegas parking?
A: There is a self-parking lot located by Flamingo and Linq Lane. Valet parking service is also available near the wheel entrance
Q: What is the age limit for High Roller Las Vegas?
A: Visitors of all ages are welcome to ride the High Roller!
Q: How much time does the High Roller Las Vegas take to go around?
A: The ride takes about 30 minutes