Hoi An Street Food Walking Tour
- Experience Vietnam's distinct flavors and experience its culinary heritage with this walking food tour in Hoi An!
- Sample a selection of authentic Vietnamese dishes like Bánh Mì, Gỏi Cuốn, and even a cup of coffee
- Discover the busy city's best street food stalls, some of which are not easily visible to travelers
- Learn about Hoi An's unique and vibrant culture as you walk around with your English-speaking guide
- End the tour with a stop at the home of a local, where you can get to know them better as you chat
What to expect
Discover Vietnam's best food and unique flavors as you walk around the busy streets of Hoi An during this two-hour food tour. Meet up with your guide and group at 567 Hai Bà Trưng, then once the group is complete, you'll begin your journey through the busy city. Learn about its unique heritage and history from your English-speaking tour guide as you traverse Hoi An's scenic streets. Find the best and most popular street food stalls and stores in the city with the help of your guide and sample a variety of delicious and authentic Vietnamese dishes, including Bánh Mì (Vietnamese Baguette Sandwich,) Gỏi Cuốn (Spring Rolls,) and Cao Lau (Hoi An Noodles). Don't worry if you have any allergies or strict diets – just inform the tour operator at checkout and they'll alter the day's menu to accommodate your needs. Enjoy a cup of authentic Vietnamese coffee, famous for it's mix of strong drip coffee and sweet condensed milk, that's sure to re-energize you for the rest of the day! You'll also stop by the home of a local family and get to know their day-to-day lives and activities, before the tour concludes near the city center, where you can either retire to your accommodation or go out exploring on your own!
Things to note
- Please have a light breakfast/lunch to make room for all the food on this tour