Bukchon Oneday Hanbok Rental Experience (4/24 Hrs)
Stroll Seoul streets in a traditional Korean hanbok from Oneday Hanbok
- Experience wearing the traditional hanbok of South Korea with the Oneday Hanbok rental in Seoul
- Choose from a wide variety of sizes and designs available with hair accessories to complete the look
- Save on entrance fees at various tourist locations around the city by wearing your hanbok
- Avail of the Bukchon hanbok rental and visit popular landmarks around Seoul, like Hanok Village
Most recent review
What to expect
Visit famous landmarks around Seoul in a beautiful traditional Korean costume with a Bukchon hanbok rental. Pick your costume from a wide array of designs and sizes at a convenient location in the Jung-gu district of Seoul - helpful and friendly assistants of Oneday hanbok rental will ensure that the hanbok is properly fitted to your size. Then, head over to shrines, palaces and villages around the city where you will receive 'Hanbok benefits' which entitle you to free admission or discounts. Of course, it'll be an excellent opportunity to capture many memorable pictures, after which you can return the hanbok to the store or pay an additional fee for a return pick up service if you are on a tight schedule. Avail of the hanbok rental in Seoul from Klook today and get instant confirmation!
Things to note
- The 4 hour same day rental package is available on a first come, first served basis, customer may need to queue up during peak season/peak hours or not be able to book their preferred hanbok
- Free entrance or discounts are available for selected tourist attractions for individuals dressed in hanbok, for more information please click here
- You are recommended to style your hair in advance, you can refer to these tutorials for self hair styling tips: Easy Lowtail Hairdo
Q: Can I cancel this booking?
A: Full refunds will be issued for cancellations made at least 24 hours before the selected activity date.
Q: What are not included in the package price that I need to pay extra for?
A: Hanbok rental deposit: KRW50,000, make-up service, special accessories rental (crown, headwear): KRW2,000, late arrival, additional fitting outside of standard two fitting chances, hanbok return service
Q: What are the available sizes?
A: Hanbok size for male: XS-XXL and female: XS-XXXXL, there are sizes for children as well.