Free Jumping Experience at Bounceinc in Bangkok
- Learn more about this activity’s Enhanced Health & Hygiene Measures
- Experience a fun-filled and adventure-packed day with a thrilling visit to Bounceinc in Bangkok
- This indoor park has a plethora of exciting activities perfect for both the young and young-at-heart
- Defy the rules of gravity as you jump as high as you can on the Performance Trampoline or go ziplining!
- Take it slow and relax, or kick it up a notch to work out your muscles and burn out any excess calories
What to expect
Get your adrenaline pumping through your veins at Bounceinc, an indoor park located in Bangkok that's become a hotspot for both tourists and locals! Offering a variety of activities that range from trampoline flips to running up the wall as quickly as you can, Bounce is the perfect destination for those who are looking for an action-packed day with friends and family. Test your limits with a visit to the X-Park, a challenging course that's sure to push your body with the combination of climbing, jumping, free-running, and even ziplining. Defy gravity and jump as high as you can on the trampolines, where you can as you try to perform awesome flips and tricks. The best part? Bounceinc is open to all kinds of customers, from young kids aged 5+ to the young-at-heart, as well as both fitness enthusiasts and athletes-in-training, making it an ideal place for everyone!
Things to note
What to Bring:
- Dress code: Sporty, gym clothing
- It is highly recommended to wear stretchy, athletic clothing. Baggy jeans, tracksuit pants, and long-sleeve shirts are also recommended
- Grip socks only (normal socks are not allowed on the trampolines)
- Watches and jewelries are not recommended