Taiwan High Speed Rail (THSR) Discounted Ticket from Taipei
- Enjoy high-speed travel from Taipei and 7 other major cities in Taiwan aboard the Taiwan High Speed Rail (THSR)!
- Easily visit top attractions in Taiwan like Jiufen in Taipei, Taoyuan Night Market, and Sun Moon Lake in Taichung
- Running at 300km/h, access fast and convenient travels to and from your destination in less than 2 hours!
- Book on Klook, THSR's official partner, for fast transactions and instant voucher confirmation
- Easily reserve your seat by visiting the official website of THSR Pass quickly redeem the ticket while traveling !
- This product is only eligible to non-Taiwanese travelers. For Taiwanese passport holders, you may now get a 15% off Taiwan High Speed Rail Joint Ticket
What to expect
Enjoy convenient and fast travels between Taipei and 11 other cities in Taiwan via the Taiwan High Speed Rail (THSR)! Connecting major cities in the North and South, you can visit attractions all over the country without any hassles, whether it's the National Palace Museum or the Liuhe Night Market in. With only a 90-minute journey between Taipei and Zuoying (Kaohsiung), it's really the fastest form of transport around the country, and it has a 99% efficiency rate to boot. Book now on Klook to enjoy great discounts!
Things To Note
- Get instant confirmation by email. If you do not receive an email from us, please check your Spam folder or notify us via email
- The name, country of residence, and passport numbers entered when booking must be an exact match to the passports used when boarding
- All passengers must have their travel documents (passports, ID cards, valid visas) ready prior to boarding
- THSR passenger(s) must possess a redemption code, passport, and a recent valid entry document to Taiwan (e.g. visa, visa exemption stamp, Exit & Entry Permit for Taiwan, etc.)
- Select your transfer direction at checkout
- After received the voucher, travelers are recommended to visit the Taiwan High-Speed Rail Pass official website to reserve your travel date and seat
- This offer is not available for Taiwanese passport holders
- Passengers who hold Taiwanese dual citizenship must present a non-Taiwanese passport with a recent valid entry document to Taiwan (e.g. visa, visa exemption stamp, Exit & Entry Permit for Taiwan, etc.)
- Klook and THSR reserves the right to cancel the discount or refuse to redeem tickets if the criteria mentioned above are not met
- Children aged 0-5 can travel free of charge provided they will not occupy separate seats
- A paying adult can only bring 2 children. A child ticket will be required for each additional child
- Children who are 115cm+ in height but aged 0-5 will need to present a valid ID if child tickets will not be purchased
- Children who are 115cm+ in height but aged 6-11 are eligible for child tickets, provided present a valid ID
- This product is only available for non-Taiwanese passport holders entering Taiwan for a short-term stay (less than 180 days) or with visa-exempt entry. This product is not available for visitors holding residencies in Taiwan for education, employment purposes, etc.
- Free WiFi is available on the train (Network Name: THSR-VeeTIME)
- Don’t miss out on the famous Ay-Chung Rice Noodles, Braised Pork Rice Bowls, Spicy Hotpot, and more Taiwanese goodies! Check out these Must-Eats in Taipei for recommendations
- Transfers are available to/from all THSR stations:
- Taoyuan HSR Station to/from Taoyuan Airport - NTD30
- Zuoying High Speed Rail Station to/from Kenting
- THSR Stations in Taoyuan/Taichung/Tainan - free of charge but present your THSR ticket on-boaord
- TRA Trains in Taipei/Taichung/Tainan/Zuoying - directly connected to the HSR Stations in each area
- Metros: Available, directly connected to HSR stations in Taipei and Zuoying