Seoul Zoo (Included Sky Lift & Elephant Train) Combo Ticket Seoul
- See South Korea's largest Zoo, Seoul Zoo, and enjoy transportation via the Sky Lift or Elephant Train!
- Seoul Zoo is Korea's largest zoo with 332 species of animals including the world's rarest species
- Glimpse zookeepers feeding the animals or the parrots in their enclosures
- You can also visit a botanical garden and forest park with just one ticket
- Ride on a cute elephant train that can take you from ticket box to zoo entrance and vice versa
- Enjoy the gorgeous scenery and romantic views from above the park on a sky lift
What to expect
This three in one combo package takes you to three of Seoul's most famous attractions, ones that you shouldn't miss while you're in the city! Visit Seoul Zoo, the largest zoo in South Korea with more than 3,300 species of animals around the world. And then you can enjoy two amazing rides – the Sky Lift, found at the Seoul Grand Park, transporting you to all sorts of places. If flying high isn't your cup of tea, you can opt for riding the Elephant Train. This adorable electric train will allow you to travel around the park and to different routes, allowing you to head to the different areas with ease. It's an excellent value combo sure to delight you.