Chinatown Singapore Walking Tour
Discover one of Singapore's ethnic precincts by foot
- Learn more about this activity’s Enhanced Health & Hygiene Measures
- Let an expert local guide show you sights in Chinatown which you may miss touring on your own
- Come up close to a Chinese wet market where vegetables, fruits, and livestocks are peddled by vendors
- Visit Chinese tea houses, medical herbal halls, a traditional Chinese bakery and sample local biscuits
- Step foot into the Hindu Sri Mariamman and Buddhist Buddha Tooth Relic temple
- Book Singapore City Tour Hop On Hop Off Bus (2 Day Pass) and join this tour for free!
Most recent review
What to expect
Uncover Chinatown's hidden gems with this this 2-hour guided walking tour. Follow your guide as you navigate through narrow streets lined by conserved pre-war shophouses. Walk along the five-foot-ways to discover traditional trades such as Chinese medical halls, woodwork handicrafts, and tea houses that have stood the test of time. Explore the traditional wet market and sample some local biscuits. Visit a Hindu and Buddhist temple along the same street, a testament to Singapore’s multi-cultural and multi-religious society.