Little India Walking Tour
Experience this rich ethnic precinct on foot
- Learn more about this activity’s Enhanced Health & Hygiene Measures
- Follow an expert local guide who will show you sights in Little India you might have otherwise missed
- Stroll along the vibrant streets through conserved shophouses where vendors peddle their wares
- See how flower garlands are made on the spot and fortune tellers plying their trade with the help of a few faithful parrots
- Step foot into the historical Sri Veeramakaliamman temple and admire the beautiful gopuram
- Pay a visit to the Indian Heritage Centre after the walking tour and learn more about the local Indian community
- Book Singapore City Tour Hop On Hop Off Bus (2 Day Pass) and join this tour for free!
Most recent review
What to expect
Savor the magic of Little India with this 2 hour walking tour of the beloved ethnic precinct. Follow your expert local guide into narrow streets, through pre-war shophouses. Browse along the five-foot-ways where vendors peddle spices, gold, flower garlands, and saris. Explore the wet market and visit booths selling fresh fruits and veggies, spices and fresh meats. Sample some local Indian pastries and visit the popular Sri Veeramakalimamman temple to experience the rich culture of the Indian community in Singapore - a great way to get acquainted with one of the many cultures in the country.
Q: How will social distancing measures be enforced in this pandemic?
A: While social distancing on-site is up to the individual during COVID-19, selected Klook partners will facilitate this as much as possible, including floor markings and sufficient space within attractions. In line with the reduction of maximum capacity, this will go a long way in ensuring your safety.
Q: What sanitation procedures are being implemented?
A: With cleanliness one of the highest priorities in the world moving forward, selected Klook merchants have undertaken a promise to uphold the strictest of cleaning standards, ensuring regular cleaning of frequently-touched surfaces.
Q: What other safety measures are in enforcement?
A: Limiting capacity (crowd control) and following safe distancing guidelines throughout attractions and activities.Selected merchants will ensure that hand sanitizers as well as hand-washing facilities are available for you to use.All staff members will be required to wear face masks.
Q: Will we need to undergo temperature screening?
A: On top of reduced capacity during Covid pandemic, compulsory mask-wearing, regular temperature checks will be carried out for staff and visitors at selected Klook merchants.
Q: Are face coverings required as part of hygiene standards?
A: For health and safety reasons with the new normal, all guests are required to wear a face mask or covering for the duration of their visit.
Q: Will I be asked to declare my travel and health history?
A: Most of us would be familiar with declarations of health and travel history by now and selected Klook merchants will be ensuring that all visitors complete their forms before being allowed to join the activities during the coronavirus outbreak.