Glam Picnic by the City or Sea (For 8 Pax)
- Enjoy a fuss free, glamorous picnic by the sea or at Gardens By The Bay East in Singapore!
- Instagramable, beautifully setup and fuss free, let us do the hard work while you live your best life with your homies.
- Picnics can host up to 8 pax and last for 3.5 hours.
- Choose between 3 different setups. You can also choose to do it yourself for the budget conscious customer.
- [Klook Exclusive] April Gifts a gift set of Cream bath and lotion, chocolates and flowers.
- Check here fore more events in Singapore!
Often booked together
Most recent review
What to expect
Enjoy a picnic by the City or Sea in Singapore with your closest friends and family. Fuss free, glamorous and sure to impress, it is an easy way to show how much you care about your family and friends. Relax and let us do all the hard work for you.
- All picnics, except DIY Picnics without food, comes with a food bundle worth S$40. Food bundle includes: cheese, crackers, cream cakes, tortilla chips, chocolate chip cookies, truffles, sparkling juice and grapes. Food bundle is vegetarian and Halal.
- Pick up and return of DIY picnic from merchant warehouse (Woodlands) - Details to be given upon reservation with merchant for your preferred time slot. Delivery fee of SG$60 to be paid to merchant if delivery is required
- Cutleries, plates, glasses and napkins will be provided for picnis with food bundle.
- You can choose to choose to Do It Yourself - DIY Picnics includes Picnic furniture, teepee, mats, decorations, cushions. Set up instructions will be given.
- Picnics can accommodate up to 8 pax only.
- Earliest starting time is 10am and the latest ending time is 10.30pm.
Upon confirmation of purchase, do contact merchant to make a reservation with your preferred time slot. Picnic by the sea - Booking to be done 1 day in advance, subject to availability. Picnic by the city - Booking to be done at least 6 days in advance as picnic permit is required, subject to availability. Picnic permit costs addtional SG$10.
By the sea
- Venue: East Coast Park Area F2
- How to get there:
- By taxi/ grab/ car: Head to East Coast Park Carpark F2 (Near Central Thai Restaurant). Alight at the yellow gate near park entrance, facing the sea, turn right and head to BBQ Pit 49-51.
- By public transport: Take the green line to Bedok MRT, exit at Bedok Station Exit A, take bus 31 to Opposite Eastern Lagoon II (4 stops), walk to Area F2 (around 28 min walk). We will be around BBQ Pit 49-51.
By the city
- Venue: Bay East Gardens (next to PAssion WaVe @ Marina Bay)
- How to get there:
- By taxi/ grab/ car: Head to Bay East Gardens Visitor Center. Turn in at the entrance next to the big bridge and turn left when you see a field. For rainy days, head towards the big bridge and turn left under the bridge.
- By public transport: Take the blue or orange line to Promenade MRT, exit at Promenade Station Exit C and walk to Bay Gardens Visitor Center (around 19 min walk). Turn in at the entrance next to the big bridge and turn left when you see a field. For rainy days,
- You can bring your own food and drinks.
- Please respect and follow the social distancing rules.
- Please stay 1m apart at all times from other groups
- Please put your masks on unless you are eating/ drinking
- Our wet weather policy: If it is raining during setup, we will delay the setup time till after the rain stops. Alternatively we will set up a shelter.
- If you wish to postpone the picnic to another day, do let us know at least 3 hours in advance. No postponing is allowed within 3 hours of your picnic.
- No cancellations allowed within a week of your picnic.
- Beware of theft. We will not be held liable for instances of loss of valuables and personal belongings
- If an emergency arises, please contact our staff members
- We will not be held liable for any injuries sustained during the picnic