Singapore Musical Box Museum
- Come and be amazed by the technology and craftsmenship of the past in Singapore's first musical box museum
- Explore the hidden museum which is housed inside a temple
- The museum compound, Chong Wen Ge, together with Thian Hock Keng temple was awarded UNESCO Asia-Pacific Heritage 2001 Awards for Culture Heritage Conservation
- Experience Grandfather jukebox inside the Museum, among 40+ antique musical boxes
- Listen to the singing birds in Museum Cafe as you enjoy lunch or afternoon tea
- Please send an email to email@example.com to confirm your time slot after purchasing your package.
- [Note] If you have any inquiries or special request, please do not hesitate to contact us before you book.
Most recent review
What to expect
Musical Boxes were an important symbol of European culture dating back to the 19th century and early 20th century.
Historical resources have shown that Singapore played an integral part in the progress and development of musical boxes in South-east Asia during that time frame.
In this Singapore’s first musical box museum, we aim to share the historical background from the rise to the fall of the musical boxes to how it made its way to Singapore in the 19th century to the public.