National Orchid Garden Walking Tour in Singapore Botanic Gardens
- Visit the Singapore Botanic Gardens with your family for a fun and relaxing day in nature
- Enjoy nature and greenery as you stroll through the National Orchid Garden
- Explore the National Orchid Garden, which features over 2,000 rare orchids and other plant families
- Visit all the displays such as the Tropical Montane Orchidetum and Sembcorp Cool House
- Take a look at Singapore's national flower, which can be found on the highest hill of the Singapore Botanic Garden
What to expect at Orchid Garden Singapore
Take a relaxing walk through the beautiful National Orchid Garden Singapore, where you'll see rare orchids and other plant families. This three-hectare Orchid Garden, located on the highest hill of Singapore Botanic Gardens, was established in 1995. The botanic gardens house thousands of one-of-a-kind or award-winning hybrids and species from the National Orchid Garden's speciality breeding stock of orchids. Make sure to visit all the display houses such as the Tropical Montane Orchidetum, Sembcorp Cool House,Yuen Peng McNeice Bromeliad Collection, and Tan Hoon Siang Mist House.