Hotel Green Plaza Hakone 1 Room (Overnight Stay) with Romancecar Roundtrip Tickets
- Inclusive of buffet style breakfast and dinner and 10% coupon at in-hotel shop called Apricot (アプリコット)
- April-October 2021 daily (New Year's Eve is excluded). Prices vary depending on the date of use
- Book now and get confirmation within 24 hours! (Reservations can be confirmed up to one month prior to the departure date)
- Please check the confirmed details on the voucher for final departure times
- This activity is accompanied by the “Corona Protection Pack” which is a package of “domestic travel accident insurance,” “special clause for lump-sum payment for new corona infection,” and "medical consultation service. For more details, please check here.
- Overnight stay in 4 types of rooms for 2 to 5 persons (minimum 2 pax per room)
What to expect
Things To Note
For those staying on or after April 12 will receive (1) an original design mask case and mask (one set per adult), and (2) a limited discount coupon for the sweet potato soft icecream at Hakone Oimo Daigaku Mae.
(1) can be exchanged at Odakyu Travel Center in Hakone-Yumoto station, (2) can be used at Hakone Oimo Daigaku Mae Store in Hakone-Yumoto station.
- Open-air bath with a full view of Mt. Fuji
- Breakfast is a Japanese-Western buffet with about 30 choices, and dinner is a premium Japanese-Western buffet with about 50 choices (Dinner starts at 17:30 and finish at 20:00. Reception will be on a first-come, first-served basis, so we may not be able to meet your desired time)
*Please note that due to the effect of the state of emergency, the buffet menu may change to a Japanese set menu (for both dinner and breakfast) depending on the reservation status. *Alcoholic beverage is currently not served in the hotel restaurants throughout the day.
Extra Bed Policy
- Extra bed is available for Western style room (29.8㎡/3 persons)
- Children aged between 3 to 5 and 6 to 11 will be charged separate child prices
- Infants aged between 0 and 2 may stay for free provided they do not require bedding and meal.
Check-in & Check-Out
- Check-in time: 15:00
- Check-out time: 11:00
- If your sleected time to onboard on Romancar may not be accommodated, we will get back to you to arrange other available times
- Please check the final departure times in confirmed details section on the voucher
- Only 1 room can be booked
- Reservation for this package can only be confirmed up to 1 month before the participation date. If you book for a date that is more than 1 month ahead, we will confirm you when it is 1 month before the date selected.
- If you select Hakone Freepass (2/3Day), all of your members will need to buy Hakone Freepass (2/3Day). However, it will not apply to infants aged from 3 to 5.
Q1.Can I be on the waiting list if the room is full?
- We do not have a waiting list.
Q2. Are taxes and service charges included in the rates shown?
- Yes, included. All prices shown are in Japanese yen and include tax and service charge per person.
Q3. I would like to receive my ticket before the departure date, what should I do?
- Tickets are available 3 days before the departure date, please let us know in advance if you want to receive them 4 days before.
Q4. About children and infants
There are two types of fees:
- Child A (6 years and older~11 years old): a few small meals and bedding similar to adults.
- Child B (3 years and older~5 years old): use of meals and bedding for children
- Infant facility fees are the fees charged on site, regardless of your preference, for sleeping with your child, with or without bedding and food not required.
- For facility fees, please refer to Things To Note section.
- Infant facility fees: free for 0-2 years old
- Facility fees will be paid on site.
- Age not indicated for infant facility fees is Children B
- If you do not need a seat in the Romancecar for Children B, the price is for the overnight plan only.
- No amenity or points are included for infants.
Q1. Can I have an early check-in/late check-out?
- Early check-in/late check-out is not available. If you arrive early, it is possible to leave your luggage with us.
Q2. I am arriving late, can you help me?
- For a plan that includes dinner, we ask you to arrive by 6pm. Dinner may not be served if you do not arrive outside the hotel's dinner hours. In this case, we cannot refund the trip fee. If you will arrive after 6:00 p.m. on the day, please contact the hotel.
Q3: Is it possible to cater for food allergies or inedible food due to religious reasons?
- Some facilities can be accommodated, so please consult with us when you make a reservation.
Q1. When will the Romancecar be available for booking?
- Reservations for Romancecar start at 10:00 a.m. one month before the departure date.
Q2. Can I change the departure time of the Romancecar on the same day? (i.e. missing a flight or changing to an earlier one)
- Basically, you cannot change the time of the departure after making a reservation.
Q3. Can I get a stopover?
- No stopovers are allowed except at the station indicated on the ticket. If you get off the train, it will be treated as a waiver of your journey.
Q4. What should I do if I miss the departure time of the Romancecar?
- You cannot change the departure time, please re-purchase only the Romancecar express ticket.
- You can still use your boarding pass.
- Please allow enough time to get to your destination.