Mandarin Orchard Staycation with Gourmet Dining Experiences (Exclusive)
- One-night stay in a Deluxe Room or Superior Deluxe Room for Two person(s)
- Access to outdoor swimming pool, fitness centre, and other hotel facilities
- SG Clean Hotel: To ensure your safety during your stay, Mandarin Orchard Singapore and its restaurants— Chatterbox, and Shisen Hanten by Chen Kentaro, have been awarded the SG Clean quality mark by Singapore Tourism Board and Enterprise Singapore. The mark is given after an assessment by a third-party auditor based on a sector-specific checklist of requirements for sanitation and hygiene standards within the premises. Across the hotel operations, Safe Management standards on contact tracing & temperature screening, queue & crowd management, table & seating arrangement, as well as rigorous cleaning & hygiene protocols are also measures taken to ensure the safety of the hotel guests.
- At least one of the guests have to be aged 21 years old or above to be eligible to check-in and register for a room
- PLEASE NOTE: All Packages in this page is eligible for SingapoRediscovers Vouchers
- Explore and view other exciting hotel offers here
- Hotel Renovation Update: Selected areas within Mandarin Orchard Singapore are currently undergoing renovations as we prepare to convert to Hilton’s flagship property in Singapore slated to open on 1 January 2022. While we are taking every step to ensure noise and disruption are minimised, disturbances may still occur. During this period, the Hotel will be accessible only via the main entrance of Mandarin Gallery (along Orchard Road pedestrian walkway) as well as the driveway of Mandarin Gallery (entrance via Grange Road). From 2 August 2021, our reception and concierge will be relocated to Level 8. Kindly take the lifts at Orchard Wing to Level 5 to transfer to the Main Tower lift lobby, then proceed to Level 8 for our reception and concierge. From 1 October onwards, Meritus Club Lounge will only be opened for breakfast from 7 am to 11am daily. From 1 October onwards, Chatterbox will cease operations to undergo renovations. From 1 October onwards, breakfast is served in-room.
- Measures for transition from 10 August: In line with government regulations, we will only be allowing 8 persons in the Swimming Pool area and 8 persons in the Fitness Centre at a time. Entry to the Swimming Pool and Fitness Centre is only for in-house guests who are fully vaccinated. Breakfast for in-house guests who are not vaccinated will be served in rooms. We thank you very much for your kind understanding, and sincerely apologise for the inconvenience that may be caused during this time.