Ngong Ping 360 Ticket in Hong Kong
- Learn more about this activity’s Enhanced Health & Hygiene Measures
- Go straight to the designated Klook lane to redeem your voucher for Ngong Ping 360
- Enjoy a 25-minute cable car ride and pass by Tung Chung Bay, Lantau Island, Ngong Ping Plateau, and more!
- Take a 10-minute walk from Ngong Ping Village and tour around the Tian Tan Buddha and the Po Lin Monastery
- Book a one way or round trip ticket, choose between standard or crystal cabin, and add a meal voucher to your ticket!
- **Cable Car service will be temporarily closed for scheduled maintenance from 10 to 13 May 2021.
Often booked together
Most Recent Reviews of Ngong Ping 360
What to Expect from Ngong Ping 360 Ticket
The Ngong Ping 360 Cable Car ride in Hong Kong is a visually spectacular 5.7km journey between Tung Chung Town Centre and Ngong Ping Village on Lantau Island. Watch as vistas of the South China Sea and rolling grassland slopes of North Lantau Country Park slowly take over from the buzz of Hong Kong city. Take in the serene and natural surrounds for which Lantau is famed, and look out as the Tian Tan Buddha (Big Buddha) rolls into the 360-degree view of the Ngong Ping Plateau. You can also choose the Crystal Cabin package to enjoy fantastic sights aboard the glass-bottom cabin – an unforgettable experience for family and friends traveling together!
Things to note
- The Ngong Ping Village houses 3 main attractions: Walking with Buddha, Motion 360 and VR 360. There are also dining outlets and retail shops for you to explore
- Opt to book the 360 Tai O Pass and ride a shared transfer going to Ngong Ping!
- Grab the opportunity to visit Madame Tussauds HK Ticket and Sky100 Ticket in HK after going to the Ngong Ping 360!
- Klook Exclusive: Grab a Weekend Ticket with a Free Sorbet! HK Residents can also enjoy 50% off on Weekday Tickets
Q: Can I amend the participation date?
A: Sorry, we cannot amend the participation date for you. However, the passes are considered open tickets. You may redeem the voucher on or before the expiration date written on the voucher without notifying Klook.
Q: Can I cancel this booking?
A: No cancellations can be made for this activity. If the cable car is closed on your participation date, please visit the attraction within the validity period stated on the voucher after the attraction is reopened.
Q: Can I amend the package?
A: Unfortunately, we cannot change the package for you because of the strict policy of this activity. Please be sure to select the correct package.
Q: What's the validity of the voucher?
A: You may check the validity period stated on the voucher.
Q: When can I receive the voucher?
A: You will receive the voucher within 15 minutes after you made a booking.
Q: How will social distancing measures be enforced in this pandemic?
A: While social distancing on-site is up to the individual during COVID-19, selected Klook partners will facilitate this as much as possible, including floor markings and sufficient space within attractions. In line with reduced capacity, this will go a long way in ensuring your safety.
Q: What sanitation procedures are being implemented?
A: With cleanliness one of the highest priorities in the world moving forward, selected Klook merchants have undertaken a promise to uphold the strictest of cleaning standards, ensuring regular cleaning of frequently-touched surfaces.
Q: What other safety measures are in enforcement?
A: Limiting capacity (crowd control) and following safe distancing guidelines throughout attractions and activities.Selected merchants will ensure that hand sanitizers as well as hand-washing facilities are available for you to use.All staff members will be required to wear face masks.
Q: Will we need to undergo temperature screening?
A: On top of reduced capacity during coronavirus pandemic, compulsory mask-wearing, regular temperature checks will be carried out for staff and visitors at selected Klook merchants.
Q: Are face coverings required as part of hygiene standards?
A: For health and safety reasons with the new normal, all guests are required to wear a face mask or covering for the duration of their visit.